Short-video platform blasted in India in very limited time, thanks to TikTok. TikTok was such a super hit among the masses, irrespective of their ages, that no other competitor even thought of coming anywhere close to it. It had more than 50 Million downloads and a rating of more than 4.1 stars. But it was banned last year by the government citing privacy issues.
After that came a resurgence of Indian apps like Chingati, Roposo, Josh, or Moj. But one app that has stood out among the competition is the Changa app. It has become a hot topic among the apps ever since its release. The biggest talking point of the Changa app is that using it, you can access your videos from the discontinued TikTok app and download them. In other words, you can recover your user base again by using this app.
One doubt harbouring the minds of people is how they can download their TikTok videos. To answer this doubt, we are writing this blog so you won’t have difficulty in doing the same.
What is Changa?
Changa is an India-based free short video app that has been launched recently on the Play Store. Changa is one of the great opportunities for all the short video sharing platforms with lots of amazing specific features which I mentioned below. Changa provides an easy and seamless interface for users to create, edit, and share their videos, and at the same time browse through a library of top videos across the globe.
It has got a decent amount of downloads and can be a good alternative to TikTok. On the play store, it has got more than 5 Million downloads and has a rating of 4.2 given by more than 38 thousand users.
The User interface of the app is quite similar to TikTok, so you won’t find it difficult to use. Along with this, you have the option to share videos, WhatsApp statuses, and much more stuff.
How to download TikTok videos?
Downloading your TikTok videos isn’t a difficult task. All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below.
- /*Install Changa App and create an account on the app using either Mail, Facebook, or Phone number.
- After signing in, you will find the “Link TikTok account” option.
- Enter the TikTok username or ID you were using.
- Tick out all the boxes after reading them carefully
- After that, an advertisement will play. Don’t exit the app or it’ll lead to no videos.
- After doing all the points mentioned, it will take around 1-2 weeks for your videos to arrive in your account. Make sure that your TikTok account was public or else it won’t be possible to bring it back.
- If you want a detailed procedure, you can refer to the video.
Well, that was it on how to get your TikTok videos back on the Changa app, from where you can download your videos later. We hope this article helped in ending your confusion.